Container Delivery & Shipping Container Delivery
Gap Container Services Limited and has in excess of 30 years’ experience within the haulage industry. The transportation side of our business has evolved from its original core business of general haulage to the impressive and well respected large family run company that it is today. Having been in the industry since the onset of vehicle mounted cranes in the UK, we have provided our customer’s with full nationwide and administrative container delivery services that is exclusive within our industry.
We can deliver and off load any container at any UK destination whether empty or loaded. Our vehicles have the latest equipment and health & safety policy and we can supply method statements of delivery upon request.
Safe & Professional Container Delivery
When you choose GAP for shipping container delivery, you can rest assured that your cargo is in safe, highly professional hands. All of our drivers are fully certified in the use of crane mounted vehicles.
- All lifting equipment/cranes/chains are certified to ISO 9000 standard.
- All drivers are issued high-visibility clothing, hard hats, boots, gloves, mobiles & harnesses.
- All vehicles and lifters are inspected/maintained at 6 weekly periods
Delivery Guide – check sheet
- Please tell us if the container has to be lifted over buildings, walls or any obstructions as this may prohibit us from delivery.
- Tell us if you want containers placed inside a building as access and height clearance restrictions apply and may incur additional charges.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your area is level and has hard standing capacity. If the ground is soft or uneven, we may be able to provide sleepers as a base, but you need to inform us in advance. In certain circumstances if the site conditions are poor we may not be able to deliver your container and may have to abort the delivery at your cost so please ensure we are made aware of every eventuality possible.
- Do not choose a location that blocks drain or fire exits. If units need to be repositioned after delivery, there will be an extra charge.
- Do not wait until after the driver leaves to check that delivery is to your satisfaction. He will require a signature to confirm that the unit is in the correct position, the doors operate correctly, locks work (if supplied) and there are no defects with the equipment. A method Statement can be supplied prior to delivery, if required.
Get Your Quick Quote
Please enter your details below
Our Customer Feedback
See Our Excellent Customer Feedback!
At Gap Containers Services we can offer a huge variety of shipping containers & storage containers for sale & hire across the United Kingdom. Whether it is a 20ft Shipping Container you need, you require a bespoke container office for your site, or you need a container lock box we have anything that you need and morontainer office for your site, or you need a container lock box we have anything that you need and more
Let us know your thoughts on our service by leaving us a review below!Create a Review
Thank you for your prompt delivery this morning. Ordered at 8am delivered by 10am today. Your driver was spot on - Regards Paul
Paul | Formula Tanker Rental
Thank you very much for all your help in purchasing our new container. We are very happy with it and the service that we received.
Tarmac | Tarmac
A very good service and thanks for all your help in this matter.
Dave | United Utilities
The service I received was excellent, fast delivery, helpful delivery driver and the container is great quality. Highly recommended.
Power Installations (UK) |
It was a pleasure to deal with the staff and drivers, we look forward to do business with you again soon.
CBS Renewables Ltd |
Take a look at our latest blogs
Do I need to repaint my shipping container?
Shipping container maintenance tips for winter
How to secure your shipping container
Buying a shipping container in the UK
Impressive container architecture from around the world
Container living – is it a solution for homelessness?