Gap Container Services Limited and has in excess of 30 years’ experience within the haulage industry. The transportation side of our business has evolved from its original core business of general haulage to the impressive and well respected large family run company that it is today. Having been in the industry since the onset of vehicle mounted cranes in the UK, we have provided our customer’s with full nationwide and administrative container delivery services that is exclusive within our industry.
We can deliver and off load any container at any UK destination whether empty or loaded. Our vehicles have the latest equipment and health & safety policy and we can supply method statements of delivery upon request.
Safe & Professional Container Delivery
When you choose GAP for shipping container delivery, you can rest assured that your cargo is in safe, highly professional hands. All of our drivers are fully certified in the use of crane mounted vehicles.
- All lifting equipment/cranes/chains are certified to ISO 9000 standard.
- All drivers are issued high-visibility clothing, hard hats, boots, gloves, mobiles & harnesses.
- All vehicles and lifters are inspected/maintained at 6 weekly periods
Delivery Guide – check sheet
- Please tell us if the container has to be lifted over buildings, walls or any obstructions as this may prohibit us from delivery.
- Tell us if you want containers placed inside a building as access and height clearance restrictions apply and may incur additional charges.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your area is level and has hard standing capacity. If the ground is soft or uneven, we may be able to provide sleepers as a base, but you need to inform us in advance. In certain circumstances if the site conditions are poor we may not be able to deliver your container and may have to abort the delivery at your cost so please ensure we are made aware of every eventuality possible.
- Do not choose a location that blocks drain or fire exits. If units need to be repositioned after delivery, there will be an extra charge.
- Do not wait until after the driver leaves to check that delivery is to your satisfaction. He will require a signature to confirm that the unit is in the correct position, the doors operate correctly, locks work (if supplied) and there are no defects with the equipment. A method Statement can be supplied prior to delivery, if required.
Get Your Quick Quote
Please enter your details below
Our customer feedback
As a professional family-run business, we pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service – supplying the highest quality containers for sale and hire, at the best possible price. And having worked in this industry for almost 30 years, we’ve earned a fantastic reputation across the UK.
But don’t just take our word for it. Be sure to check out some of our amazing 5* customer reviews. We’ve had some brilliant feedback from our previous clients, who were all more than happy with the service they received. And we could provide the same superb level of service for you. So why not take a look? Find out more and get in touch today.
See what our previous customers have to say!Read our reviews
Thank you for your prompt delivery this morning. Ordered at 8am delivered by 10am today. Your driver was spot on - Regards Paul
Paul | Formula Tanker Rental
Thank you very much for all your help in purchasing our new container. We are very happy with it and the service that we received.
Tarmac | Tarmac
A very good service and thanks for all your help in this matter.
Dave | United Utilities
The service I received was excellent, fast delivery, helpful delivery driver and the container is great quality. Highly recommended.
Power Installations (UK) |
It was a pleasure to deal with the staff and drivers, we look forward to do business with you again soon.
CBS Renewables Ltd |
Take a look at our latest blogs
Self-storage tips from the experts at Go Store Go
Converted shipping containers by Gap
Container offices – the ideal solution for long-term remote working
10 interesting facts about shipping containers
Van vs. shipping container – which should I choose for my street food stall?
Shipping companies – which one should I use?