Do you have a storage problem but have no space on your site? Are you looking for safe and cost effective self storage in Liverpool and Merseyside? Go Store Go Self Storage Liverpool is a hassle-free ‘do it yourself’ storage facility. A convenient, secure and safe way to control your storage requirements. Go Store Go Self Storage offer vehicle access (by cars, vans or similar) direct to all storage containers. You can drive directly up to your storage container. This saves you energy and time when loading and unloading.
We offer our secure “Go store Go” self-storage facility at Gap Containers, Knowsley Industrial Estate Depot, Liverpool, Merseyside. This facility offers a do-it-yourself month by month storage in individual lockable containers. These containers are an ideal additional storage option and can be utilised for storage of virtually anything from commercial stock to household and domestic content – the perfect self storage solution in Liverpool or Merseyside.
Cost Effective & Safe Self Storage in Liverpool, Merseyside
Our storage rates are very keen and our service is second to none in the market place with expert advice available for your storage queries. All of our storage units are secure, safe, conveniently accessible, flexible, clean and dry. Taking care of your precious items without any hassle and at prices that offer storage space which is a real value for money.
- No deposit required
- Low cost secure self storage in Liverpool, Merseyside and surrounding areas; close to the M62 and M57 motorways
- High security – our self-store facilities are well manned and covered by 24 hour CCTV surveillance
- Peace of mind knowing your possessions are safe and secure
- Instant secure storage space, no waiting lists
- Short term or long term storage hire
- No long term agreement to sign- store for one month or longer
- Go Store Go units are approximately 1200 cu ft. of storage space per 20 ft. container
- Easy Access – unlimited access during opening times to your storage unit
- No hidden rates, utilities or maintenance costs
- Storage available with racking and shelving at a small additional cost
- Expert advice and guidance available for all your storage queries
- Double doors for easy access
- Available for industrial and domestic use – storage space to suit your needs
- High security padlocks & keys can be supplied if needed
Before you store with Go Store Go the following are required:
You will need to bring two forms of ID with you
1. Photographic ID (Passport, driving licence or valid student ID)
2. Proof of residence in the form of a bank statement or utility bill
An Emergency Contact Number:
We will need an alternative contact number in case of emergency
It is your responsibility to make sure your goods are insured to their full value for the duration of the storage. Cover may already be provided via an existing policy you hold (for example your household insurance policy)
A Security Padlock:
You are the sole key holder to your storage container, which is secured with a padlock. We have container padlocks and container lock boxes available for purchase should you need one
One month’s rental payment in advanced is required. We require 2 weeks’ notice period before you leave.